Palmer's Cocoa Butter Concentrated Cream heals and softens rough, dry skin. Smoothes marks. Tones skin. Cocoa Butter, enriched with Vitamin E, in a soothing emollient base. Helps smooth and blend unattractive marks and scars. Tones skin. An excellent all-over-the-body moisturizer and after tanning butter. Use immediately following exposure to the sun and wind. Ideal for hands, elbows and knees. Widely recommended for stretch marks, during and after pregnancy.
- Cocoa Butter, enriched with Vitamin E, in a Soothing Emollient Base
- Helps Smooth and Blend Unattractive Marks and Scars
- Helps improve elasticity and suppleness of skin
- Great for during and after pregnancy use
- Recommended for stretch marks associated with weight fluctuations
- Dermatologist Tested, Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, Hypoallergenic, No Artificial Colors
- Advanced Formula with Bio C-Elaste, Vitamin E, Argan Oil, Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Collagen, and Elastin
Directions: Using a circular motion gently apply Palmer's Massage Cream for Stretch Marks to Tummy, Hips, Thighs, Bust and other areas prone to stretch marks. Use three times per day or as often as possible.
Water (Aqua); Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract; Petrolatum; Propylene Glycol Stearate; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil; Glycerin; Propylene Glycol; Glyceryl Stearate; Cetyl Alcohol; Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum); Behentrimonium Methosulfate; Cetearyl Alcohol; Theobroma Cacao Butter (Cocoa) Seed; Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil; Dimethicone; Tocopheryl Acetate; Fragrance (Parfum); Hydroxyethylcellulose; PEG-8 Stearate; Methylparaben; Propylparaben; Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C); Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A); Benzyl Alcohol; Yellow 5 (CI 19140); Orange 4 (CI 15510)Aldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool